Cum Play with Naughty Shelby Lyn

Hi guys, and welcome to the world of a naughty southern girl! I’ll be posting here all sorts of things about me and my wild sexual adventures. I am a full time phone sex girl so if you see something here that gets your cock hard why not pick up that phone and give me a call. It’s only $1.99 per minute discreetly charged to your major credit card. Who know you just might inspire me to write something here! Don’t forget to visit my web site at www.NaughtyShelbyLyn.com.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hey guys ...did you have a wild weekend?


Hi guys .. I had a pretty quiet weekend this weekend. Just studing and getting ready for spring break soon. I think we are going to have a really cool slumber party that week and invite some of the girls from back home here . It should be fun. So if you call for phone sex during spring br4eak and you get alot of giggling..its because I am just having a little fun with the girls...huuuummmm sounds good to me wghat about you?
I am really having a good morning. I have already CUM twice once with Jamie before she left this morning and once with a hot caller that prefers to be nameless... but I can tell you he loves to domanate me and make me his submissive slut....I so enjoy that!!! Well I have to get in the shower now...want to join me?
www.naughtyshelbylyn.com
cum_play_with_shelby2000@yahoo.com
866-312-5530

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home