Cum Play with Naughty Shelby Lyn

Hi guys, and welcome to the world of a naughty southern girl! I’ll be posting here all sorts of things about me and my wild sexual adventures. I am a full time phone sex girl so if you see something here that gets your cock hard why not pick up that phone and give me a call. It’s only $1.99 per minute discreetly charged to your major credit card. Who know you just might inspire me to write something here! Don’t forget to visit my web site at www.NaughtyShelbyLyn.com.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Is it spring yet?


I am so tired of long pants and sweat shirts I am ready to shed some of these clothes and show some skin... my favorite cloths are shorts and tank tops and sandles. I am so ready to just get outside and enjoy the sunshine. I can do my PHONE SEX fun at night...or from my patio :) would you just love it if when you called me i was laying out on my patio with my tiny bikini on? Is it makeing your cock hard thinking of me rubbing my pussy while the sun beats down between my legs? I am not found of tanning so i would wear lots of sun block .... but I really like to feel the hot sun beating down on my smooth little cunt ...mmmmmm come on summer get here already.
www.naughtyshelbylyn.com
cum_play_with_shelby2000@yahoo.com join my mailing list for specials and pics that arent on my web site
866-312-5530 CALL ME SOON!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home