Cum Play with Naughty Shelby Lyn

Hi guys, and welcome to the world of a naughty southern girl! I’ll be posting here all sorts of things about me and my wild sexual adventures. I am a full time phone sex girl so if you see something here that gets your cock hard why not pick up that phone and give me a call. It’s only $1.99 per minute discreetly charged to your major credit card. Who know you just might inspire me to write something here! Don’t forget to visit my web site at www.NaughtyShelbyLyn.com.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Its cold and wet today and I am need ign someone to play with me


Well I had acrappy weekend...it was cold and rainy so i am looking for someone to get me going today. I have to stay and work all spring break and not go to a warmer sunnier place so I will be sitting by my phone waiting for some really naughty fantasies .. I am into so many naughty things,extreme age play,anal,oral,submissive,crossdressing,incest,k9,fisting,CBT,golden showers,role plays, sensual domanation...if I havent mentioned you favorite fantasy email me with it or just call and ask.
866-312-5530
www.naughtyshelbylyn.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home