Cum Play with Naughty Shelby Lyn

Hi guys, and welcome to the world of a naughty southern girl! I’ll be posting here all sorts of things about me and my wild sexual adventures. I am a full time phone sex girl so if you see something here that gets your cock hard why not pick up that phone and give me a call. It’s only $1.99 per minute discreetly charged to your major credit card. Who know you just might inspire me to write something here! Don’t forget to visit my web site at www.NaughtyShelbyLyn.com.

Monday, March 27, 2006

a naughty tale of a young girls desire


I'm an exhibitionist. I guess I always have been and I expect Ialways will be. That point in childhood when most kids (or atleast most girls) learn modesty, I didn't. I do remember my folkstrying to shame me into covering up when I would dance out of mybedroom in next to nothing while guests were at our house but myblushing just became part of my repertoire. As a teenager, I was completely open around Mom. If I knew onlythe two of us were home, I would walk up to Mom stark naked andwhile absentmindedly fiddling with a nipple or my budding pubichair, ask her some totally innocent question like what time someTV show came on or how one makes hamburger gravy. I know shewanted to chew me out for being so immodest but my questions threwher off the track. In answering my questions she would forget thatshe was going to get after me. Other times I would pick a mundanetime like during breakfast to ask her when her breasts developedor when she got her period. She was just liberated enough to tryto answer but would get all flustered.There was a certain method to my madness. Even at the tender ageof twelve I sensed that being so open with others would excite andarouse them and I think I even hoped that they would reciprocate. Perhaps I got that idea when I was three or four, playing "doctor"with the neighbor. With Mom it worked. When I intentionally"walked in" on her just as she got out of the shower, she couldn'tvery well try to hide her nakedness from me by saying "How wouldyou like me to walk in on you?" After all, I had shown hereverything I had. I would talk about anything but what I reallywanted to talk about---sex, but Mom would still get aroused. Icould tell from her nipples. And it was fun to watch her still tryto be coy and modest.Mom still had a beautiful figure and she kept her weight down well. Her breasts were a 36, capped with rosy nipples that stuck out agood half inch when she was excited. Her bush was thick and black. One day I really shocked her by asking if I could examine her "downthere". Before she had a chance to say no, I suggested that weboth undress in front of my folks' full-length mirror so that Icould get an idea of what a mature woman looks like. Then, whileshe was still shaking her head in disbelief as much as disapproval,I pulled her by the hand into her bedroom.First, I took off my sweater and training bra. The bra wascertainly unnecessary as my breasts at that time were little morethan swollen nipples. When Mom unslung her breasts, I gasped invisual appreciation which was not a put on. To my teenage mind,Mom was a knockout. I asked if I could touch them and she quicklysaid no. I didn't push it. Instead, I pulled down my shorts andthen slid my panties over my hips and let them fall to the floor. I fluffed up the small patch of hair adorning my pussy and sort ofopened up my labia with a couple of fingers. The action was notlost on Mom. She caught her breath and her nipples stiffenednoticeably."Not much to look at, am I, Mom?" I queried. "Well, dear, I think you have a beautiful body for a 13-year old. I didn't get any boobs until I was 15""What about your pussy hair, Mom? Isn't this pitiful?" Whilesaying this, I again fluffed up my hair."When I was your age girls didn't touch themselves 'down there' soI don't remember much about what or when I developed anything. Even now, I don't really know anything about what I look like 'downthere'.""Oh, Mom, you're kidding me! The human body is beautiful andjudging from what I've seen, yours is especially so! Here, let'slook and see." With that I pulled down on Mom's slacks catchingher panties at the same time. As her clothes came over her hips,my forearm brushed against her bush and it felt like electricityshooting up my arm. Mom covered her face with her hands as I kneltdown to help her step out of her clothes. With my eyes at the samelevel as her crotch, I noticed a string dangling from Mom's pussy. She had a tampon in."Mom, why do you have a string down here?" I reached for thestring with no intention of pulling it out but the effect was thesame for Mom."Don't!" she yelped. "This is all too confusing to me. You needto let me collect my thoughts."I decided that I really should slow down a little. But theopportunity was too precious to completely abandon my idea. Isuggested that we sit down and talk a little--- "woman to woman". Mom went for that and didn't even seem to notice as we walked backinto the family room that we were both still naked. Fortunately,it was a warm day and we probably would have both been sittingaround in shorts and halters anyway.Well, we talked about the weather and our upcoming vacation andother non-threatening topics. Then I decided it was time to getback to the subject at hand. "Mom," I started, "I'm getting tothe age when I expect I'll start my period. Is there anything Ishould know so that I won't feel embarrassed or mess things up?" Mom hesitated like she still didn't know where to begin so Icontinued, "I mean, like I really would like to know about tamponsand pads and which is better. Do you use both?""Well....yes, dear, I do use both types. Right now I have a tamponin which is attached to the little string you saw earlier. I usetampons early in my period when the flow is heaviest and thenswitch to pads and panty liners on the second or third day.""Would you show me, Mom? Would you? Please?""Dear, a used tampon is not a pretty thing, believe me.""Oh, but please show me how you put one in. Maybe I could eventry. Do you think?""Uh....I don't know about your trying it but I do probably need tochange mine. Let's see."We went back into the bedroom and into the master bath. Mom saton the toilet and pulled her "plug" out and dropped it into thetoilet before I could do anything about it. She was right, though,from what little I did see it wasn't a pretty sight to look at. She then unwrapped a new tampon and slipped the tube inside herfaster than I had imagined possible. She dropped the applicatorin the wastebasket and stood up. I was afraid I had missed mychance. But Mom thought she would teach me a lesson.She instructed me to sit down on the toilet and spread my legs wideapart. She then unwrapped another tampon and showed me how to holdit in my hand. Then, standing directly in front of me, she openedher labia to show me where she had inserted her tampon. I triedto push the stiff cardboard inside me but all I got for my effortwas a sharp pain. I tried again and again but couldn't find theproper location. I began to panic. Mom's pussy was inches frommy face and the heat and ripe smell from it was beginning to chokeme. Maybe I wasn't so smart after all. Just then I felt anothersharp pain and then a feeling like nothing I had felt before. Thetube was inside me. I pushed on the applicator and removed thecardboard. I had done it! I dropped the applicator in thewastebasket like Mom had done and stood up abruptly. Hugging Mom,partly to keep her from falling over from my abrupt action andpartly to feel her skin against my own, I gushed, "I love you,Mom."We had no secrets after that day. The next time I asked to seeher pussy, she laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide. Sheinvited me to push one then two fingers inside her and showed mewhat type of touch her clitoris was most sensitive to. She showedme how to douche and how she inserted foam contraceptive. She alsohad me lay down and spread open so she could look. She didn't tryto push her finger inside me but she did play with my clitorisuntil I thought I would pee by mistake.With Dad, it was a little different. I knew I wanted somethingfrom him but wasn't sure what that was. Although I wore theskimpiest of bathing suits around him, he was always proper inhis conduct toward me. In fact, the sexier I acted and dressed,the further away he stayed. I was going to have to be subtle. One evening when Mom had been away three days of a five daybusiness trip, I took a long, hot shower then dressed in my shortynightgown and lace panties. I daubed just the slightest bit ofperfume that Mom uses every now and then and walked into the familyroom where Dad was watching TV. Sitting down in his lap, I buriedmy face in his neck and gave him a good hug. I squirmed around inhis lap "to get comfortable" but in reality trying to rub againsthis penis. It got hard enough that I could feel it pushing upagainst me. I slid my hand inside his shirt saying that I lovedto feel the hair on his chest. I opened the buttons of his shirtso I could rub him all over. I teased him about how his nippleswere more prominent than mine then slid my hand under the waistbandof his trousers. I think I was touching his pubic hair but Iwasn't allowed to stay long enough to make sure. Dad was on hisfeet and I dropped unceremoniously to the floor. "I'm sorry, younglady, but there are certain areas of her father's body that a younglady cannot admire. I think its time you headed off to bed."I was pissed. I wanted to strip right then and there to show hima thing or two but I was afraid that would set him off forever. Instead, I sulked off to my bedroom, rubbing my sore bottom as Ileft. I took off my nightie and flopped onto my bed. I was stillhorny, so I started playing with my pussy inside my panties. Imust have fallen asleep that way because the next thing I rememberwas noticing the light from the hallway shining into my roomcasting a shadow Dad onto the foot of my bed. I kept my eyes asshut as I could while still trying to get a better look at thedoorway. Dad was standing there, still clothed from the waist downbut he had his cock out and was slowly rubbing it back and forth. I shifted my legs just a little to give Dad a better look at myskimpy panties. His strokes appeared to speed up.Pretending that I was having a good sexy dream, I started muttering"Fuck me. Oh that feels so good." Etc. I began rubbing my fingerin and out of my cunt. I could hear Dad's heavy breathing nowbetween my moans. Then he groaned and almost doubled over. I satup in my bed and watched him squirt his sperm onto the bedroomcarpeting. He didn't notice that I had awakened until his spasmshad almost stopped. Then he looked at me and froze in panic."Oh, Dad, can we do that again sometime? Its so exciting watchingand hearing you masturbate. Your penis is sooo impressive!"Dad still had nothing to say so I rolled off the bed and walkedover to him. Throwing my arms around him and pressed my nakedbreasts onto his bare chest and ground my silky panties againsthis limp cock. Almost immediately his cock began to swell again. Dad pulled away and tried to break my embrace. "Look, Dad. Sexis not something to be hidden. I owe my life to that beautifulpenis and the copious sperm you produce. How can I feel anythingbut love for you and admiration for your equipment. We both knownow that the other masturbates so there is nothing to hide there. Come on, why don't I show you mine and you show me yours and thistime we can talk while we do it."At that, I stepped back only far enough to let Dad get a good lookat my tits while I proceeded to unfasten his belt and let his pantsdrop to the floor. Getting his shorts off was a little moredifficult because he had such a raging hardon by this time. Buthe helped me and soon he was completely naked in front of me. I turned around while sliding my panties off. I hoped that hewould think I was still a little modest but even more I hoped thathe would take advantage of eyeing my bottom. Even better than Icould have hoped for, he actually patted my bottom. It was ten-tative but it was a pat.I really needed to pee and I told Dad so, asking if he would pleasecome into the bathroom with me. He agreed saying he needed to aswell. Rather than sitting on the toilet seat, I lifted it up andstraddled the toilet, spreading my labia as I did so. Dad squatteddown in front of me to get a better look at things. It wasdifficult forcing the urine out but I managed to do it. Then I didsit down on the seat and asked Dad to pee onto my chest andstomach. He protested, saying what a strange thing to ask for, butI could tell by his expanding penis that the idea had caught hisimagination. He couldn't do it for the longest time but finally hegot a drip, then a trickle, then a decent stream coming out. Itfelt strange and hot and wonderful against my body.When he finished, I stepped into the shower and quickly washed mybody while Dad watched me, with a strange look in his eyes. Wethen moved to the family room which had much better lighting thanthe bedroom. Dad suggested that we each spend five minutes look-ing over the other person by asking that person to get intowhatever pose we wished. Then we would both masturbate together. I posed first. Dad really got into it as he had me pose in thelewdest of positions. And while he never touched me, he would gethis nose close enough to my slit that his glasses would fog up. He also asked me to stick my finger up my cunt and then into myasshole. I complied willingly with both requests. His fiveminutes stretched into almost ten but I was enjoying it too muchto complain.When it was Dad's turn to pose, he was a good sport about it. Imade him bend over and spread his cheeks wide so I could blowsoftly on his asshole. Then I had him bend over backward so hiscock stuck straight in the air. I had the hardest time keeping myhands off him but I did let him know I was close by breathing softkisses on his cock and balls. After I had seen him from allangles, I said the five minutes were up.Sitting about five feet from each other in easy chairs and makingsure that we could both see and be seen, we began rubbing ourgenitals and talking dirty. Seeing Dad pump his long, stiff penismade me get sopping wet and I told him so. Then I dipped twofingers in myself and made sexy slurping sounds beforelicking the juice off my fingers. Dad stood up so he could poundhis pud harder and make his balls slap against his fist and histhighs. I was pinching my tits and squeezing my cunt to heightenthe tension. Suddenly, I couldn't stop if I had wanted to. Sweatwas running down my armpits and beading on my forehead. I feltwonderful but faint. My cunt felt warmer and wetter than I hadever remembered feeling before. I gasped out loud with pleasurethen let the spasms of emotion wash over me like ocean waves.I was still sliding down gently from a high emotional peak whenI realized that Dad was now nearing his release. I fell to myknees in front of Dad and begged him to cover me with his sperm. He, too, was too far gone to try to stop and again he shot his spermfor me to see. Unlike his piss, his sperm came in great spurts andwith even less control. It hit my breasts, my belly and even goton my face and in my hair. I began rubbing it around wherever itfell and then licking it off my fingers as his eruptions died down.What an experience! The first of many to come.... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home