Cum Play with Naughty Shelby Lyn

Hi guys, and welcome to the world of a naughty southern girl! I’ll be posting here all sorts of things about me and my wild sexual adventures. I am a full time phone sex girl so if you see something here that gets your cock hard why not pick up that phone and give me a call. It’s only $1.99 per minute discreetly charged to your major credit card. Who know you just might inspire me to write something here! Don’t forget to visit my web site at www.NaughtyShelbyLyn.com.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hey everyone


Well I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine wasnt so great I had an awful headache.. it kept me in bed all weekend unfortanately not for the good.. But I am all better now and ready to play..what kind of naughty games do you have in mind for me?? Does my picture give you any ideals?
email me and let me know: cum_play_with_shelby2000@yahoo.com
www.naughtyshelbylyn.com
remember to vote like a good boy!
~licks & giggles~
Shelby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home