Cum Play with Naughty Shelby Lyn

Hi guys, and welcome to the world of a naughty southern girl! I’ll be posting here all sorts of things about me and my wild sexual adventures. I am a full time phone sex girl so if you see something here that gets your cock hard why not pick up that phone and give me a call. It’s only $1.99 per minute discreetly charged to your major credit card. Who know you just might inspire me to write something here! Don’t forget to visit my web site at www.NaughtyShelbyLyn.com.

Monday, May 08, 2006

A special thanks to David


I always love it when you call david..I miss you its been so long and then you call and tell me Happy Birthday..a bit early I might ad but thats perfectly fine thanks for the birthday gift.. I cant wait to get it..i will be wearing the panties for you next time you call.
If any of you other fellows want to remember my birthday 6/3 then I have a link to my wish list in the profile of this blog as well as on my web pag www.naughtyshelbylyn.com
I love gifts and I also love e cards my email is cum_play_with_shelby2000@yahoo.com
I have had alot of really great phone sex latly OH TOM I have been waiting for you.... And Bill its always a pleasure to humiliate you I love the addition of props this time too!!
Well ya'll homework calls I have labs tonight so I will be out for a few hours... so if you dont reach me leave me a message!!
~kissis and huggs~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home