Cum Play with Naughty Shelby Lyn

Hi guys, and welcome to the world of a naughty southern girl! I’ll be posting here all sorts of things about me and my wild sexual adventures. I am a full time phone sex girl so if you see something here that gets your cock hard why not pick up that phone and give me a call. It’s only $1.99 per minute discreetly charged to your major credit card. Who know you just might inspire me to write something here! Don’t forget to visit my web site at www.NaughtyShelbyLyn.com.

Monday, June 12, 2006

sorry I havent posted in a while

Hey guys sorry its been so long since I have posted I was getting ready for the end of school and the beginning of summer. I went swim suite shopping. I got a nice little green one you should see it if your a good boy you just might get a pic of it ....what are your summer plans??
CALL ME SOON SHOULD BE TOP PRIORITY.. 866-312-5530

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home