Cum Play with Naughty Shelby Lyn

Hi guys, and welcome to the world of a naughty southern girl! I’ll be posting here all sorts of things about me and my wild sexual adventures. I am a full time phone sex girl so if you see something here that gets your cock hard why not pick up that phone and give me a call. It’s only $1.99 per minute discreetly charged to your major credit card. Who know you just might inspire me to write something here! Don’t forget to visit my web site at www.NaughtyShelbyLyn.com.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Wild in the heat.....


My goodness I so am having a blast this summer... no books , no teachers no schedules..all I do is enjoy the summer sun and my phone sex guys.. and all my favorite regulers have been calling recently.. It was so thrilled that Mark from uk called me..oh his voice is so sexy. I love his accent. And Simon hes my favorite freak...
Jamie is on vacation the next 2 weeks ...oh fun and sun and fucking...I can't wait. Well I am going to bed,,for now Jamie is alseep I think I will wake her...hehehehe
Later, Shelby
866-312-5530
www.naughtyshelbylyn.com
email: cum_play_with_shelby2000@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home