Cum Play with Naughty Shelby Lyn

Hi guys, and welcome to the world of a naughty southern girl! I’ll be posting here all sorts of things about me and my wild sexual adventures. I am a full time phone sex girl so if you see something here that gets your cock hard why not pick up that phone and give me a call. It’s only $1.99 per minute discreetly charged to your major credit card. Who know you just might inspire me to write something here! Don’t forget to visit my web site at www.NaughtyShelbyLyn.com.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hi sorry its been a while...


Wow I have been so busy with back to school that I havent had time to post here in my blog. I had a really great time shopping for school clothes and school supplies.
I really love the back to school shopping. I even did a phone sex call in the bathroom at walmart *grin* that was really hot.It was a naughty mutual masterbation call and I was really getting off too..Thanks Tom for the great orgasam....I AM GLAD you did most of the talking..hehehe.
I was also very glad to hear from my phone sex naughty boy "Simon" this past weekend. and ofcourse there was Ken was fun as usual. Well I am off to get my bueaty sleep till the phone rings....call me for a midnight phone sex fuck fest.
866-312-5530
www.naughtyshelbylynn.com
join my email list today for great specials and pics... cum_play_with_shelby2000@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home